BECOME AN Embracing uncertainty PROVIDER
We are a team of newer and experienced clinicians working hard to improve the world one person, family, and couple at a time. Our company is called Embracing Uncertainty because we know that we are essential people for the clients we serve, making their lives more complete with our presence and understanding.
We offer our clients talk therapy, guided therapeutic work using well-known modalities like CBT and DBT, and are moving in the direction of offering an integrated type of healthcare that takes the whole person and all the different areas of life into account. Our team strongly believes that integrated care is the best way to deliver services, and therefore we look for clinicians, supervisors, and psychiatric providers that share this vision.
Why Embracing Uncertainty?
• Annual education allowance • Healthcare stipends to offset insurance premiums
• Meaningful work
• 401(k) with matching
• Company-sponsored events • Growth opportunities
• Peer supervision
• Paid supervision for provisionally licensed clinicians
Set Your Schedule
We believe that allowing clinicians to make their own schedules according to their needs and desires helps contribute to better client outcomes. With that said, providers set their own schedules that work best for them.
Work From Home
We’re practically 100% telehealth so there’s no commute to and from work.
We Are Thriving
We take care of the business side of working in private practice and provide a steady stream of referrals for clinicians. While we appreciate the works some professionals do marketing themselves is not a requirement and we can help you build your caseload without the pressure of self-marketing.
• Licensed in NJ as a provisionally licensed or fully licensed social worker, psychologist
• APN, psychiatrist, counselor, or family and marriage therapist • Reliable internet connection
• Professional workspace with full privacy • Individual NPI number
• Professional Liability insurance • A commitment of at least 10 hours per week
Take the first step in achieving your goals by emailing us your resume and cover letter. Please send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
• Your licensure type (LCSW, LMFT, APN, etc…)
• Tell us why you’re interested in this position • Let us know many hours per week you are willing to dedicate to seeing clients
• Detail how you heard about us • Send us your contact information.
• Our clinical recruiter will reach out to you soon if your qualifications match!